Your Guide to Going into the Holidays FIT:
If you’re up for the challenge… here’s what we’re about to do:
Starting today until Thanksgiving Day, we will embark on a health, wellness and fitness challenge to get our minds and bodies in the right place before the holiday season hits us.
- Make sure to consume half of your body weight in fluid ounces of water every day (so if you weigh 140 pounds, drink 70 fluid ounces, minimum!)
- Don’t drink any beer or mixed drinks. We won’t try to talk you out of your 4oz glass of wine, as it’s proven to be good for you. Just make sure it’s balanced with a healthy diet and exercise of course and maybe the use of some good healthy supplements as the Capsules of Kratom.
- Walk 10,000 steps every day. If you don’t have a fitness bracelet of some sort, download the Pacer app on your phone to track.
- Eat (suggestions):
- For breakfast: have either a 1/2 cup of oats (dry) OR a slice of grain bread. Add your choice of protein (nuts, eggs, peanut butter are good choices). Feel free to also add chia seeds, flax seeds, and/or protein powder.
- For lunch: have either egg whites with veggies or a salad with 6oz of protein + light dressing.
- For dinner: have 6 oz of protein + veggies (no butter)
- Post workout snack: Have an RX Bar or nonfat Greek yogurt
- Afternoon snack: Have a fruit or veggie with fiber like an apple, pear or carrots
- Don’t touch processed foods or added sugar.
- Because we don’t want you to miss a special occasion, allow yourself 2 cheats per week. Examples include: 1 beer, 1 brownie, 1 piece of pita, etc. Be mindful. One cheat does not mean a full cheat day! It’s just one cheat. We believe in balance and your challenge should have some of that too 🙂
This challenge is totally on the honor system and is designed to get you in shape and ready for the holidays. This is not a diet, but a lifestyle and a healthy way to live. To hold yourself accountable, register for the challenge below for $20 and be automatically entered to win…