Looking to change some lives?Try joining our team!
Current Open Job Positions:
Seeking Fuse45 Instructors!
Do you want to be a Fuse45 instructor? Through our training program, we will teach you how to inspire clients, improve fitness levels, create a community and positively impact lives. Our class concept is unique to group exercise. It’s an empowering experience. It’s cardio intensive. It’s strength building. And it’s NON-intimidating. At Fuse45, we help clients grow both physically and emotionally. Our instructors are integral to creating the invigorating experience of a Fuse45 class.
As we continue to expand, we are looking for talented and inspiring fitness instructors to lead our Fuse45 classes. If you’re looking to join our team and community, please e-mail us at [email protected] and let us know what you love about fitness, why you want to be a part of Fuse45 and about your previous fitness/training/athletic experience.
Director of Client Relations (Royal Oak)
Forward-thinking, fast paced fitness company looking to hire a DIRECTOR OF CLIENT RELATIONS in it’s Royal Oak Studio. Detail oriented, strong knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures, inventory management, facility management, client relations, customer service, and of the fitness and wellness industries. The person hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate environment.
- Studio Operations Manager (SOM)
RO Instructor/ Front Desk Staff
- Managing/subbing on behalf of other staff
- Manage RO Facebook group for outstanding issues
- Communicate studio news, promotions, events, issues with RO rolled down from SOM
- Confirm front desk check outs for accuracy
- Generally support SOM & Founders
- Ensure that all equipment and supplies are clean and in good and safe functioning order
- Ensure that studios are clean, systems are functioning, and appearance is up to brand standards (including things like signage, fixtures, merchandising, exterior appearance, etc)
- Maintain records on inventory (for sale and supplies) and report to SOM weekly
- Monthly audit of physical inventory and reconcile against records
Customer Service & Client Relations
- Create opportunities for inviting sales
- Manage client account
- Ensure clients are well cared for, needs are met and communicated with in alignment with company brand values
- Lead and sub classes as needed
Communication with SOM
- Communicate with SOM daily on any issues or updates
- Post on Fuse45 Facebook pages (Royal Oak) a minimum of 3x per week.
Those applying for this position preferably have 1 years of experience in a similar position and a solid understanding of and passion for the fitness industry.