21 Apr Studio Update: April 2016
Since Royal Oak is not quite open, here are some updates in West Bloomfield that you can partake in…
A New Health Challenge Is Starting Soon
Every year around this time people start to stress about getting their bodies into “Summer Shape.” We know the sunshine is great motivation to shed pounds and tone up, but we like to look at this as an even bigger opportunity. Let’s be healthy. Let’s not be extreme. Let’s do something that we can sustain. Let’s set ourselves up for success all year round. Sound good? Here’s the plan…
For the entire month of May, commit to the following:
- No starch after breakfast.
- ZERO refined sugar.
- No booze Sunday through Thursday. [unless the Fuse45 softball team wins a Sunday game]
- Drink 1/2 of your body weight in fluid ounces of water every single day. [if you weigh 140 lbs, that means 70 oz per day]
- No food after 8 pm Sunday through Thursday.
- Walk 10,000 steps every day.
- Take 20 classes at Fuse45 or Cycle & Row.
- Be social. Follow us @fuse45studios and @cycleandrow for healthy tips throughout the challenge and post your proud moments (healthy recipes, great workouts, etc.) as often as you see fit.
To hold yourself accountable, sign up here. It’s $20 to enter and you’ll receive a Fuse45 tee or tank at the end of the challenge. For even more accountability, send an email to [email protected] with your starting weight. This is optional of course.
We’re Celebrating Mother’s Day BIG (at Cycle & Row in West Bloomfield)
As in, BIG classes. As a mother/daughter owned studio, this day is pretty important to us! We want to make sure no one misses out. ALL Fuse45 classes on Mother’s Day will have a capacity of 30. Bring your families and show them how you love to start your day. If you have little ones who aren’t quite big enough to reach the pedals, bring them along and we’ll make sure they are having a good time and cheering you on from the lobby.